The objective of the Laois Asylum Migration and Integration Support Services is to:
- Support asylum seekers, refugees and third country nationals living in Laois and surrounding areas transitioning from direct provision
- Develop Laois’s first Integration Strategy
- Identify and raise awareness of the needs of new communities
- Enhance their capacity to engage with service providers and relevant agencies;
- Support and provide training to relevant service providers. The project will engage with 400 users over 3 years.