See Link below for Job Description – Community Development Officer (Maternity Cover)
Applications are invited for the post of
Community Development Officer (Maternity Cover)
Laois Partnership Company has responsibility for the delivery of the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP), the Rural Development Programme (LEADER Programme), and a series of ancillary programmes in County Laois. We are seeking to recruit a temporary Community Development Officer to work in the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme.
The successful temporary Community Development Officer candidate’s role will include:
- Delivery of community actions as outlined in the SICAP Annual Plan in partnership with local community groups including support for Resident’s Groups.
- Pre-Development work to support the formation of Resident’s Groups in identified areas.
- Work with SICAP Target Groups including Lone Parents, Traveller groups.
- Deliver on the SICAP targets and KPI’s.
- Regular reporting on the delivery of the programme targets within required timeframes using Pobal’s online Reporting System (IRIS).
Conditions of Work
The successful candidate will be required to work 35 hours a week.
6-month Contract subject to funding, commencing as soon as possible, Salary €35,664 Per Annum pro rata (€685.85 per week).
· A qualification (NFQ Level 6) in one of the social sciences (including but not exclusively community development)
- Two years’ experience of working in a developmental role with community organisations or projects, or other similar organisations
- Experience of working with marginalised individuals and communities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Description and Personal Requirements for this role can be obtained from Laois Partnership, Tel: 057-8661900 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please forward a full CV and a letter of application to:
Ms Catherine Cowap, A/CEO, Laois Partnership Company, Ground Floor, Block 2, County Hall, JFL Avenue. Portlaoise, Co Laois or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday the 20th May 2021 at 5pm
Interviews will be via MS Teams. Canvassing will disqualify
Laois Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer
See Link below for Job Description: